Confessions of seemingly somewhat well adjusted Jewgirl

A sorry attempt at blogging from a girl who could never even keep a diary. Tune in to see if anything even materializes.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Cloudy Sunday

At this moment.

1. I’d like a cloudy Sunday in bed, with complete silence and the promise of nothing happening for the rest of the day
2. I’d like to sneak into the movies, con the concession man into free popcorn, candy and soda … and laugh at a movie. The way I want to laugh, when no one is around.
3. I’d like to play dress up and have a tea party, with my future children
4. I’d like to fall asleep in a hammock with the soft sounds of someone playing music for me.
5. I’d like to be in a hot bath, in the dark, with someone whispering my dreams into my ear.
6. I’d like to be in a land where no one knows how to communicate with words and so they move fluidly in silence and listen to the body language of the other.
7. I’d like to know what the busy packed streets might feel like in slow motion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home