Confessions of seemingly somewhat well adjusted Jewgirl

A sorry attempt at blogging from a girl who could never even keep a diary. Tune in to see if anything even materializes.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Time Warner Cable Sucks Hairy Sweaty Balls

Time Warner Cable Sucks Hairy Sweaty Balls. I spent my entire Saturday waiting around for Time Warnher Cable to show up and fix my internet and cable ... only to find out they couldn't do it. The only thing that made the day ok was watching Garden State on my 'puter ... Some friends compare me to Natalie's Character. I get it, I'm a spastic, and I try to throw one fun little lie in on a daily basis ... Either way Zach, you must be a wonderful neurotic jewboy, maybe one day if I'm lucky I'll actually meet you ... Overall I'm a lucky girl, I have good friends, good family, good apartment, hot little body and a great smile. But I think I need a wife to sit and wait for the cable guy for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home